Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Jobs is looking for candidates, who believe in hard-working, human potential, energetic, dedication to work. Therefore please read the below mentioned eligibility criteria thoroughly before submitting your resume/curriculum vitae. So keep visiting/finding the dream job on your platform “hotelingcareers.com”
For More UAE Hotel Jobs: Click Here
|Hotel Name||Burj Al Arab Jumeirah|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Education||Depending Upon Position|
|Experience||Relevancy Experience is a plus point|
|Salary||Depending Upon Education & Experience|
|Posted Date||17th May 2020|
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Jobs New Recruitment’s
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Dubai is looking for candidates who have passion, motivation, teamwork & competence as the following vacancies are:
|S.No.||Job Title||Location||Apply Links|
|1||Director – Talise Spa||Dubai, UAE||For More Details & Apply|
|2||Associate Director of Sales (Pre-Opening)||UAE||For More Details & Apply|
|3||Assistant Manager – Cluster Revenue||Dubai, UAE||For More Details & Apply|
Director – Talise Spa
- At least 3 years of experience in the same role in a luxury hotel spa environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in leisure management or related fields.
- Membership in a professional body.
- Qualified in an alternative wellness practice i.e. homeopathy, naturopathy, TCM, etc.
- A track record of successfully operating a top spa/wellness resort for at least three years.
- Knowledge and experience with integrated exercise/working methods.
- Fluency in English.
- Sports and exercise/body techniques.
Associate Director of Sales (Pre-Opening)
- At least 5 years of sales and marketing experience, preferably with an international hospitality company or a blue-chip organization
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, and a solid understanding of cultures in different countries
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent from a recognized and reputed university
- Excellent sales and marketing skills and proven ability to follow marketing strategies and revenue generation plans
- Strong understanding of basic hotel operations and the luxury hospitality industry
- Advanced business and decision-making skills
- Strategic thinking and proven experience in developing strategic sales and marketing plans
- The creative and innovative approach to sales and marketing activities
- Strong leadership skills
Assistant Manager – Cluster Revenue
- Bachelor in Hotel Management or Hotel Administration or equivalent
- At least 1-year experience as a Revenue Management Executive
- Event Management Experience
- Sales experience
How to Apply For Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Careers:
We proudly welcome highly qualified and enthusiastic candidates, who want to join the wider industry and bring their hospitality services to the best possible level through their experience and expertise. To processed your application before please mention the position in the subject line. Let’s hit the Apply links & submit your resume/cv here soon. You’ll do great!
For Subscription: Press the bell icon and receive daily new job notifications.